When people plan a vacation, they generally book a flight ticket. The purpose of a vacation is to enjoy while relaxing and without too much exertion. However, this is not the case for many bikers. Yes, bikers as they’re called are thrilled only when they get smooth roadways, freeways to ride their bikes for long-distance. This is what vacation is for those who want to enjoy weather, climate, nature, roads and meet locals on the way.
It is called bravery and a feeling of freedom who want to experience open roads and make the trip adventurous. Family trips are always exciting, but riding an iron horse frees you from the world and opens up your mind. Some people also ship their motorcycles to their cities where they’re spending vacation. This helps them commuting on their terms and avoiding the tension of unavailability of cabs at late nights.
If you’re planning to ship a motorcycle to a different city, then check with Ship a Car, Inc. They’re National motorcycle shippers that provide coast-to-coast and door-to-door transportation services with the assistance of 2,000 carriers nationwide. They have received 5-star reviews from sites like BBB, Google, Transport Reviews, and Customer Lobby.
The USA has so much to offer when people plan for a vacation. It is not only about food and tourist attractions, but also mountain ranges, coastal terrains, plains, forests, swampland, smooth freeways, and roadways, etc. We have a list of cities that are perfect places for a motorcyclist to ride –
- Fort Collins, Colorado is the top city on the list because of its prime location beside the Cache La Poudre River and the Rocky Mountains. It experiences rain only 60 days a year which keeps the roads in perfect condition for a smooth ride, and the traffic is smooth.
- Overland Park, Kansas is located at a place where motorcyclists may find trouble in reaching and temperature isn’t that favorable, but it is a place that nobody can miss if they love nature.
- McKinney, Texas has less traffic and the maximum speed limit on roads and freeway is 85 mph, just a perfect speed for any motorcyclist.
- Boise, Idaho is a perfect place to ride a bike and take a tour of Boise River, Treasure Valley, Boise Foothills, and other natural landscapes and destinations.
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota is known for less traffic which makes motorcycle rides smooth and fast. The city has a maximum number of motorcyclists.
- Chula Vista, California is known for the best weather, mountain ranges, but you may experience traffic due to the dense population.
- San Diego, California has better weather than Chula Vista which keeps the roads smooth and always in good condition. It is a beautiful and perfect place for motorcyclists to live in.
- Colorado Springs, Colorado offers a good view of mountain ranges like the Rocky Mountain, desert lands, and Palmer Divide. The weather is pleasant with freezing nights in winters and hot days in summers.
- Reno, Nevada enjoys sunbath the maximum days of the year. The city stands out for its nature, weather, and speed limit.
All the cities mentioned above have fewer crime rates except Sioux Falls, which has recently seen a rise in crime. Auto theft is still less in these cities and the speed limit is quite high. Hence to conclude these are the best cities for motorcyclists to enjoy.