If you are unable to load your Mozilla Firefox profile, then it can be because of missing or inaccessible. If you want to fix this issue, then you can go through this blog or can call Mozilla Firefox Tollfree Number to speak with the experts who can solve the error promptly.
If you have moved or deleted your Firefox profile, then you need to know that Firefox is known for storing user data in the specific folder of profile. You can follow the given below steps to find your profile in Firefox:
- You can move your profile folder back to their original location.
- Try restoring the profile’s original name to its previous name if you’ve changed it.
- You can try to create your new profile by using the Profile Manager. You need to click on the ‘Choose Folder.’ However, first, create the new profile wizard, and then you need to select your profile folder which you have moved.
If you have deleted your Firefox profile, then there is no way by which you can restore it back. You need to create the new profile again, but remember the new profile created by you will not contain any of your previous user data or setting.
Use the Profile Manager wizard
- Go to the tab of Create a New Profile.
- Then click Next and choose the folder where you want your user data and settings to be stored in your PC.
- Once you have selected the folder, click on the finish button to complete the creation of the profile.
Manually delete the profiles.ini file
You can try to remove the profiles.ini file if you are having problem in accessing the Profile Manager:
- Click on the Start button and then go to the search.
- Enter %appdata% to open the hidden AppData\Roaming folder.
- Now double-click on the Mozilla folder.
- Then delete the profiles.ini file.
If you are having trouble in executing the steps as given, then you can call Mozilla Firefox Customer Support to take the assistance of the experts as they are certified enough to fix the issue at hand.