QuickBooks Online is a smart accounting software that is instrumental in helping small and medium-sized business complete accounting tasks more efficiently. When you want to log in to QuickBooks Online, you will need to know the details of your Intuit account, including the email or user ID and password. This article will give you an overview of the system requirements you need to check before you login in. If you have any queries about the login process, you can call the QuickBooks Online support number and speak to a trained expert to clarify your doubts before you log in to QuickBooks Online.
System Requirements for QuickBooks Online
When you want to log in your QuickBooks Online account, you need to make sure your computer system and your browser meet the basic system requirements needed to run the software. You can have a look at the system requirements mentioned below before you log in to QuickBooks Online:
- Operating System: Windows 7 (or later) / Mac OS X 10.11 (or later)
- PC: Intel Core i3 or a comparable processor
- Random Access Memory: 2 GB RAM or higher
- Internet Connection: Recommended 1.5 Mbps (or higher)
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Supported Browsers: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox
As long as your computer meets the system requirements mentioned above, you will be able to access your QuickBooks Online account without too much trouble.
Steps to login into your QuickBooks Online account
While using any Intuit product, including QuickBooks online, you will need to create an Intuit account, with a unique user ID and login password. Your Intuit account can be used to access any product or software developed by Intuit. You can refer to the steps below to use your account to log in to QuickBooks Online:
- Step 1: Open your browser and visit the QuickBooks Online page.
- Step 2: Ensure you use a compatible web browser to access your account.
- Step 3: Copy the following link in the address bar: qbo.intuit.com
- Step 4: Enter your Intuit user ID in the space provided.
- Step 5: Type your QuickBooks Online password in the text field.
- Step 6: If you want so can click the ‘Remember Me’ option in order to make it easier to log in to your account the next time.
If you have any trouble completing the login steps, you can call the QuickBooks Online support number and ask for additional technical assistance. QuickBooks software experts are available 24 hours a day and will be able to give you a detailed guide on how to fix any error you may encounter on your QuickBooks Online account.