The user-friendliness and speed of an internet browser make it more popular amongst users. That is why Mozilla Firefox is one of the most reputed and widely used internet browsers in the market, which is developed by the Mozilla Foundation. It was released in 2004, and since then, it has maintained its position by ranking among the top three internet browsers in the world. In this article, you would get to know the process to download Mozilla Firefox for Windows 10. You can get in touch with Mozilla contact number and speak to a professional to get a solution to any additional queries about the installation steps.
Features of Mozilla Firefox
Have a look below to know some exceptional features that make Mozilla one of the most popular web browsers in the world:
- Simple and effective user-interface
- Impressive page loading speed
- Some elements of the browsers can be customized
- Keeps your data private by blocking online tracking
- Utilizes less memory as compared to other web browsers
System requirements for Mozilla Firefox
The thing that makes Mozilla Firefox a unique web browser is its compatibility with all major operating systems such as Windows, Mac, and Linux. However, you need to keep certain system requirements in mind before beginning the download process. Let’s get to know Firefox system requirements for Windows 10:
- It would be best if you used a Pentium 4 processor, which can support SSE2 while using Firefox.
- Your Firefox browser would not work efficiently if the RAM is not up to the mark. Thus, Mozilla suggests you make use of 2GB of RAM for the 64-bit version.
- Make sure you have 200MB of hard drive space on your system before downloading the browser
Methods you can use to download and install Mozilla Firefox on Windows 10
Once you have met all the system requirements, it is time to go with the download process. Here is the correct procedure to download and install Mozilla Firefox on your Windows 10:
- Firstly, you need to connect to the internet and go to the official website of Mozilla
- You will find a link in green color saying ‘Download the Firefox browser.’
- Then, you need to download the Firefox installation file and save it on your system
- Visit the Downloads folder and click left on Mozilla. Exe file
- Make sure to run the file as the administrator and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
In case you have any issue while completing the installation steps mentioned in this blog, you can immediately contact Mozilla helpline number to seek help for the problem. Firefox experts will be there 24 hours a day to provide you with the most reliable solution within a short time.